BTS Jimin and Jungkook: Did They Get Married in Tokyo?
BTS Jimin and Jungkook: Did They Get Married in Tokyo?
What is BTS Jimin and Jungkook Relationship?
After first meeting at BigHit in 2012, JM and JK were able to quickly and readily form a friendship because of their shared history. Jimin was 16, and Jungkook 14.
The Army has had the unique opportunity to see the growth of JM and JK’s friendship over the course of many years. They have known each other for more than eight years and count themselves as close friends. In contrast to other friendships in BTS that have become less tight over the years, theirs is one of the few that has continued to strengthen over time.
At the moment, Jimin and Jungkook are the members of BTS that stand the closest to one another. They are quite secure in one another’s company and extremely confident in one another’s emotions:
Jimin wrote in their 2020 Jungkook profile (writing as if he were Jungkook):
“Jiminie hyung that I love is my forever best friend, my soul brother, and my precious hyungnim”.
Jungkook said during a Japanese interview, answering the question Jimin “What will make you happy?” as if he were Jimin:
“I am the happiest when I am with Jungkook”.
Do Jimin and Jungkook Live Together?
Once upon a time, a Sassang account on Twitter was responsible for leaking a mortgage paperwork that revealed that Jungkook Jimin and RM had acquired a compound flat. This indicates that each member has their own individual place.
I suppose that they have been occupying the same distinct location… According to what we’ve all heard, Jimin and Jungkook usually rode together in the same car whenever they arrived at or left the workplace.
And we’ve noted that Jimin constantly waited for Jungkook to go with him after BTS ran episodes, which leads us to believe that the two of them are neighbors; maybe they even live in the same apartment complex… And this is precisely why so many people have a crush on Jikook…
Facts Which Prove BTS Jimin and Jungkook Relationship
- During the 2013–2014 school year, Jimin displayed an irritating obsession with Jk and only Jk. Things like “why do I like you so much?” and “he’s quite cute,” as well as the time when they were asked what they’d do on a day off, and Jimin responded by saying that he wanted to take Jk on a date. Jm also mentioned something about taking a vacation to Japan with Jk at some point. Because Jimin was inexperienced in front of the camera, we cannot consider the words he spoke about Jk to be brotherly.
- After a few more years have passed, Jk decides to only purchase a birthday present for Jimin. After another year, the G.C.F. is held in Tokyo. We were aware that Jk detests going to tourist attractions, yet he nonetheless planned a 4-day vacation to Japan for Jimin. Now, we are also aware of how much attention Jk pays to lyrics because he has admitted to paying such care, yet he still utilizes the song “There for you” by Troye Sivan. He utilizes a guide titled “How to videotape your companion” or something like that for the G.C.F. competition in Tokyo (we know this because many shots from G.C.F. resemble the ones from that video).
- They celebrate Valentine’s Day and the Chinese version of the holiday by posting photos of themselves together.
- Even though J.K. has stated that he dislikes sharing clothes with the other members of the group, he nevertheless gives his things to Jimin to wear.
- They look longingly at one another (mainly Kookie), and Jimin, while doing interviews, touches other members of the group (primarily RM) in an effort to make Jk envious. Jk appears noticeably uncomfortable whenever he does this, and V and Jhope will occasionally glance away from what Jm is doing and check on Jk to see if he is all right. As soon as Hobi placed an arm over Jm, and as Jk turned to gaze at them, Hobi instinctually removed his arm from around Jm and gave a little nod to the camera. I also witnessed Rm patting Jk on the back after Rm realized that Jk was uncomfortable with the former’s embraces with Jm. This took place during an interview in which Jin was not present. Jungkook also mentioned that he is very possessive and greedy and that his hyungs had a role in helping him develop these characteristics.
- The use of honorifics is extremely important in Korean culture. In spite of this, J.K. would occasionally forget about them when it comes to Jimin.
- Kookie used the term “dangshin” during a vlive, but the other members of the group didn’t respond to it at all. Either they are accustomed to it or they were trying to avoid drawing attention to themselves. Now, this term means “you,” but it is extremely unpleasant when used outside of the setting of a married couple, and it is quite evident that Jungkook did not intend for that to be the case. Additionally, Jk frequently refers to Jm as a “baby.”
- They sneak about in each other’s hotel rooms, and you can watch some breakdowns of this behavior on several YouTube channels. There was also the occasion when the crew wanted to capture the guests’ responses as they entered their hotel rooms and discovered a surprise waiting for them. Jk and Jm sneak into the same hotel room and then use the pretext that they wanted to check how everyone else’s room compared to their own, despite the fact that they were informed that, with the exception of Jin, everyone else had the same room.
- I came dangerously close to forgetting about G.C.F. in Saipan. Jk is given the advice by Rm that if he wants to amass millions of views, he should model himself after V. Anyway, G.C.F. begins with the letter V in Saipan, and on “I don’t want to conceal no more, I don’t want to lie no more,” we have Jm. When this song is played for the first and second time, these words are played.
Did BTS Jimin and Jungkook Got Married in Tokyo?
We see them wearing the Bvlgari men’s wedding rings that they bought in Tokyo while they attended a performance there.
When Jungkook and Jimin bought rings from Bvlgari / Tokyo, Jimin has a flower bouquet on his hands. This photo is taken by japanese sasaengs. pic.twitter.com/Iu04brQus4
— Amazed By BTS (@mazedbybts) February 8, 2020
Are BTS Jimin and Jungkook Married?
I could tell you that they might get married to one another if they wanted to. There are just so many occurrences that defy explanation, to the point that I don’t even know what they are myself at this point. The manner in which they behave around one another is quite suspect, so you just can’t be sure.
Taekook is also something, but Jikook is, in all honesty, more real, and anyone who delves deeper into the lore of this ship will be able to attest to this fact. I mean, these are simply people’s opinions, so I really have no idea.