Australia Scholarship|Australia Awards Scholarship 2021-2022
Australia’s biggest annual fully-funded scholarship applications have just been announced! Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia are long term fully-funded awards. Students from associate countries of Australia are eligible to apply and take advantage of this opportunity.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia provides funding for this international scholarship in Australia. The students coming from developing countries undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in highly ranked universities in Australia.
Students not only get involved in academics but also they are offered multiple research opportunities. The Students are honored with inductive training in their field of research. This is one of the best scholarships to change yourself personally as well as professionally.
Since it is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia, students will receive funding for economy class airfare, institution allowances, extra academic support, medical health insurance, research field allowances, and tuition fee waiver.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 Details:
- The 2021 Australian fully funded scholarships are funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- The TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- A University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- University of Newcastle
- A University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- A University College London
- A University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
Why should one study in Australia Under Australia Scholarship?
Studying in Australia would be the best opinion for a lot of reasons! It has a range of the international community, a lot of opportunities, a heritage of innovation, and a leading institute that would lead you to be the best professional.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia:
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 is a full scholarship program. It will cover:
- Return tickets in economy class.
- On arrival, a one-off institution allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided by the government.
- Overseas Medical health insurance will be covered during the scholarship.
- Extra academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Australia Awards Scholarships 2021?
- candidate applying for the Australian Government fully funded Scholarship 2021 should be a permanent citizen of the partner country.
- The candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- A candidate must have an education of 12 years if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
- candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- The candidate must have a registered plan of development.
- A candidate should return to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships | Australia Awards Scholarship 2021?
Students can apply for scholarships through Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 application or by e-mail.
- All candidates are advised to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard-copy whereas other countries can accept your application online.
- If a candidate is applying through the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sent by mail should be done before the deadline.
- The Australia Awards Scholarships application deadline is April 30, 2021.